Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time flies...

A lot is happening with my quiltwork...but only in my head! I was very busy with teaching the last week. We had a two day course with a lot of drawing, fabric choices, counting your pieces (and there are a lot of them in a quilt...) and hard work to make your own plan. It was really wonderful. One of the students said she had fun for a 1000 euro's, so she owes me more than 900 euro's.....I am glad the course was a succces for everyone, also for me to see the pleasure and passion with colours and patchwork. That is what I want.
Now I have to finish my quilts for my group. The first one is the Sunbonnet Sue...I have to do the binding and the sleeve. With the other one I start quilting to night. And hope to finish it on thursday. I have to show it during the weekend. Help, lack of time and wrong organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment