Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gifts and joy

Last weekend I was with Maaike at her home in Diever. There is a very nice shop in town and I had to buy something: it was a nice box from Pip.....and some postcards. It is nice to buy yourself a present, but it is also nice to be surprised by customers. Last week I got a nice little bag from Shaghai...and today a little tin. I feel rich.
The first plate in my Pip box was this one....isn't it beautiful?

I thought the second one would be the same and I didn't look in the shop.....I was really surprised that the second one was different....

And also nice to use at breakfast! Not only on Valentine's day, but a lot of days.

All this presents together could give you inspiration for a quilt!

Cadeautjes zijn heerlijk om voor jezelf te kopen, maar ook heerlijk om te krijgen. Kleine cadeautjes samen op de foto geven weer inspiratie voor het werken met lapjes!

Veel quiltplezier,
Françoise

No comments:

Post a Comment