Thursday, December 8, 2011

Scraps and quilting

I started looking for the sashings....and I find this nice coloured stripe....and on the corners: some hand dyed green and blue...the windows will be yellow, the air white...and the rest: colour!
And with organizing this scraps a bit...I was thinking about the workshop on the 27 th of december: Save your scraps. I choose a pale blue as background and found in my stash a lot of brown, purple, yellow and red. This combination came as a surprise.
My room is a mesh now....I have some work to do...and that is not sewing!

Als je eenmaal begint met het zoeken van restjes....kom je van het ene zakje in het andere en vind je van alles dat geschikt is voor de huisjes....de sashing is gekozen en ook de tussenblokjes. De raampjes worden geel en de lucht toch maar wit; ook nog veel restjes van! De huisjes weet ik nog niet precies....

Voor red de restjes kwam ik gelijk ook een heleboel tegen bij het overhoop halen van alle dozen....
de troep de troep gelaten en lekker gaan zitten quilten: ik kon eindelijk weer wat afstrepen op mijn lijstje!
De dagen zijn steeds te kort....nu eerst mijn kamer maar eens ordenen anders valt er niets te naaien....ik kan er niet bij.

Veel quiltplezier,
Françoise

No comments:

Post a Comment