Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to Fabricwonderland

My first steps in Wonderland....where to go first....Is there a plan which way to go? I am struggling with the pictures, lay-out and text. What where? Which colours are the best? I need constrast between background and text. The picture does not fit...maybe I used a wrong template. Building your weblog is like preparing a quilt. A lot of ideas, a lot of possibilities and a lot of practice....
My intention with fabricwonderland is to share all the joy and pleasure I have with patchwork and quilting and other stuff you can do with fabrics.
Like any wonderland in the world there are a lot of places to go in one day. And each time you visit a wonderland you can find new merry-go-rounds and rollercoasters. Sometimes they are new and sometimes hidden during a previous visit or your day was to short to visit all!
A visit to my imaginary Fabricwonderland gives me a lot of pleasure, dreams and ideas. And I wish that you discover your own dreams and favorite places to go.

Have a nice stay!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I look forward to reading your posts, and seeing your creations! 8-)
    Daag.....

    ReplyDelete