Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Looking for a mascot

Every serious wonderland has his own mascot. Disney has Mickey Mouse, The dutch Efteling has Pardoes. I started thinking about my fabricwonderland mascot: It has to be Sunbonnet Sue in some way. I like her very much and collected a lot of books and patterns with this little girl. This evening I started to play with some fabrics and buttons.....It was wonderful to open a little bag with white buttons....and to poke around and discover little flowers and hearts. I hope you understand what fun I had. I think a non-quilter wouldn't understand my pleasure and excitement.
Now I have to think about the sewing by machine and then make another one....with other buttons.

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea to use your buttons like thath. I love your mascot.
    Inge S.

    ReplyDelete