Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PBS-syndrome?

If you think what is she talking about? PBS means: Projects Behind Schedule.... that's something different from Work In Progress or Unfinished Objects. My plan for today is to make a list about my PBS.
It has a lot to do with the mystery. I have to do a lot of work, I think I have 4 months of work ......

Als je denkt wat is er aan de hand: Ik heb gewoon wat projecten die achter op schema liggen....dat is wat anders dan WIP's: Work in Progress, dan ben je gewoon bij of een UFO: Unfinished: ja dan ligt een quilt gewoon ergens in een doos te wachten op betere tijden....

Mijn lijstje:
Sweet pieces: Aplliqué border
Homespun mystery: block 1
Patch Parade: 4 parts....( I made every months only 1 block instead of 4 or 8)

And what do you think of the housekeeping list: I keep it short: I have a lot of ironing to do....
I think I start with this: in the garden!

And a last view on the quilts, Veldhoven last week

Veel quiltplezier,
Françoise

No comments:

Post a Comment