Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Homework

Two times a year I have a quiltcourse. A lot of experimental quilting with paint and thread etc.
We got our homework for the upcoming event! Think about your personal theme (Circus), we got this in March and collect some items you like to use during the weekend. I have no idea what we are going to do, but I started collecting: Some blocks of an unfinished quilt. I decided not to finish this quilt, so maybe I can use those blocks and red/pink fabric for something else. I also have a lot of candy wrappers (Quality street) in bright and shiny colours. I bought this candy in a nice tin at the Amsterdam airport on our way to Las Vegas in January. I liked the tin for my buttons.... and I saved all the wrappers..... Guess what I did with the candy?

Twee keer per jaar heb ik zelf een quiltcursus. Veel experimenteel werk met verf en garen. Gisteren kregen we ons eerste huiswerk voor het komende weekend. Denk na over je persoonlijke thema (circus), dat je gekregen hebt in maart en verzamel wat spullen die je wilt gebruiken. Ik heb geen idee wat we gaan doen, maar verzamelen kan: Een paar blokken van een onafgemaakte quilt. Ik heb besloten deze quilt niet af te maken en misschien kan ik de blokken en stoffen in rood/roze voor iets anders gebruiken. Verder heb ik een heleboel snoeppapiertjes (Quality street) in heldere, stralende kleuren. Ik kocht deze snoepjes in een leuk blikje op Schiphol op weg naar Las Vegas. Ik vond het blikje zo leuk voor mijn knoopjes.....bewaarde alle papiertjes....en raad wat ik met de snoepjes heb gedaan?

No comments:

Post a Comment