Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Duikvlucht 1

 Last weekend I had an interesting workshop. The theme: Tree of life. And do what you want!
I had a lot of nice threads, ribbons and buttons. And in my mind wonderful tree: the Magnolia. Beautiful at this time of the year.

 I made some delicate lace with voile and threads. The fabric you do not need is burned after the sewing.

I made also a nice piece of quiltwork. Different threads: the basic for my magnolia flowers.

Afgelopen weekend was het weer tijd voor een duikvlucht. Werken met voile en soldeerbout om kantachtige structuren te creeëren. Ons werkthema was de Levensboom. Hoe je dat invult mag je zelf weten. Ik koos voor de Magnolia als inspiratie, samen met zelfgeverfde stof en een heleboel kantjes, lintjes, knoopjes en kralen. Het moet een drie-dimensionale boom worden...In het volgende bericht meer!

Veel quiltplezier,
Françoise

No comments:

Post a Comment