Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Springtime

Today it felt like the first day spring...sunny weather and the first day without gloves on my bike.
A day to celebrate...as it is my birthday as well.
So,  I bought myself new tins...our AH supermarket had wonderful tins. I could not resist them (last week they had other tins...I bought those too) and I am using them now for my new quiltproject. As a birthday gift to my self I was allowed to start a new quilt and today I made one block.
It really feels like a birthday!

I love sunbonnet sue and here she is in patchwork....she is going with here friends to Fabricwonderland to visit all the interesting fabric spots. See you there.


Vandaag voelde het echt als de eerste lente dag....een zonnetje en zonder handschoenen op de fiets. Een dag om te vieren....en ook nog eens mijn verjaardag.
Dus heb ik mezelf verwend met nieuwe blikken bij AH. Ze hebben alweer leuke blikken en ze waren niet te weerstaan. Ze zijn al in gebruik voor een nieuw quiltproject. Als verjaardagscadeautje mocht ik aan een nieuwe quilt beginnen en het eerste blok is klaar.

Ik hou van Sunbonnet Sue en hier ze dan in patchwork...ze gaat met haar quiltvriendinnen naar Fabricwonderland om alle atrracties te bezoeken. Tot ziens daar.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Francoise, van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag. Ik was gisteren ook jarig en we hebben wat het weer betreft een mooie dag gekregen.
    http://quiltaart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete